Hi, I am Francine Beleyi, founder of nucleus of change, a company specialising in helping people & organisations to adapt & thrive in the digital age and MyDigitalPal.com, an online platform, where we teach experts, entrepreneurs and other individuals to learn the skills they need to promote and grow their business online and create digital assets to stop trading time for money.
I LOVE helping forward thinking individuals and businesses to connect with their audience and develop fresh solutions to their problems. I have helped hundreds of people and businesses to improve their digital literacy, implement marketing strategies that work, design innovative business models, etc.
I am passionate by using technology to create a better world for all and I am on a mission to empower like-minded entrepreneurs and professionals who share the same vision.
The nine things you should know about me
- I love working with organisations and individuals who are driven by a sense of purpose bigger than themselves
- I love working with people who are designing the future
- I love working with those who are making the world a better place for all
- I believe that digital technologies can be a force for good
- I believe that the contribution of all is needed to realise the potential of the new economy
- I believe that enjoying the work we do should also bring in significant rewards
- I am an optimist and always look at the brighter side of life to find new possibilities
- I am curious, eclectic, with passion for learning & teaching
- I was born in Paris, raised in Lome and live in London. I am the product of these 3 cultures and have a multicultural perspective.