Where you start is nowhere near where you’re going to end up.
I have the great pleasure to start the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast with Courtney Kirschbaum, Founder and CEO of Job Hunt School, award-winning keynote and TEDx Speaker.
Courtney is on a mission to build a movement of entrepreneurial job seekers who know their value and want to find their place. She wants to be remembered as a liberator who won’t judge others just because they decide to take their freedom. We are trapped by preconceived notions, by ignorance, by shame and it is so easy to provide knowledge and encouragement and liberate a person she says. Her greatest power is to believe in people before they believe in themselves.
Key points discussed
- The 3 most important factors to take into consideration when seeking new opportunities
- Why living in truth is the way for a more meaningful work and meaningful life
- Why she is passionate about helping job seekers and getting them to see their value
- Hard lessons learnt from challenging situations and why quitting should never be an option
- Why many people are underpaid in the workforce and how she’s able to increase her clients’ salaries by more than 50%
- The importance to know your value and asking for what you want with confidence
- How you can always make different choices, get the education and the knowledge you need to reposition yourself
You really don’t want to miss the gems shared by Courtney whether you are a job seeker or just looking to do a more meaningful work.
- Free job sites to find information about the best salary : Glassdoor | LinkedIn
- Association or professional groups in your industry
- Book: Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It by Chris Voss and Tahl Raz
- Podcast: How I built this hosted by Guy Raz
Contact Courtney Kirschbaum
Contact Me, Francine Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
Want to recommend guests to this show? Please suggest amazing people you’d like to hear from, and I’ll do my best to interview them.
I have a special gift I’d like to give you to celebrate the launch of this new podcast. I am giving away ‘digital packs’ of my book Personal Branding in the digital age to quick start your success in 2019. It includes: A eBook copy, an audiobook copy and an editable Playbook to create your personal brand roadmap.
For your chance to win one of the digital packs of my book, go to iTunes and leave a review on Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast.
Post a screenshot of the review on Instagram or Twitter and tag @francinebeleyi.
Another way to win one of the digital packs is to comment below the post of the episode here and tell me your key takeaway and what one thing you’ve decided to do this year to have more meaning in your life. Maybe you’ve decided to write a book, launch a new product or get paid more. I’ll look through the comments to pick the winners and will send you the full digital pack of Personal branding in the digital age to help you quick start 2019 and smash your goals.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you like what you’ve heard, head over to iTunes, SoundCloud, or the app where you are listening this podcast to leave me a 5-star review to show your support and appreciation. It will take you a minute, but it will mean a lot to me and help me to know that it is serving people out there.
Help me to share the #MWMLpodcast
Use one the button below to share it with friends and colleagues