You can’t really be good at something, you hate!
Today, I have the great pleasure to discuss with Sukhi Jutla, Founder of MarketOrders, the B2B trade marketplace for gold jewellery and diamonds. Sukhi is the author of 3 books including ‘Escape The Cubicle: Quit The Job You Hate. Create a Life You Love’, a regular keynote speaker and passionate about supporting female entrepreneurship.
She is an IBM Blockchain Foundation Developer and became the World’s First #1 Bestselling ‘Blockchain’ Author. Listed as one of the Top 100 Asian Stars in UK Tech, Sukhi left a decade of corporate life to be an entrepreneur. A meaningful life for her is being the best version of yourself and fully accepting who you are and what you have to offer.
She is passionate to get people to really understand that there’s more to life than just a desk job. In this episode, she shares great insights from her journey, challenges and lessons learnt that I am sure will inspire you to live your dream life now.
Key points discussed
- Why it took her 10 years to leave the corporate world that she hated to do her own thing
- How she managed to write her books even with a full-time job and tips for would-be authors and the power of committed decision
- How following her curiosity helped her to find their purpose
- Why having gratitude for where you are should be a key principle in life
- How losing her dad helped her to better appreciate the incredible opportunities of life
- Why walking away from a quarter of a million pounds was one of the most empowering experience she ever had and became even more fearless!
- Why you should always follow your gut instinct
- How the quiet child she was once living in fear and always colouring inside the boxes eventually rebelled to become fearless
Now, listen to my conversation with Sukhi Jutla to learn much more. Let’s dive in.
- Finding local events: www.eventbrite.com | www.meetup.com
- Podcast: Tim Ferriss’s show
- Seth Godin blog
- Four Hour Workweek his book actually really inspired me to you know get moving on my dreams and goals.
- The Autobiography of a Yogi
- The surrender experiment – The untendered soul – by Michael a singer.
Contact Sukhi Jutla
She is author of three books:
- Escape The Cubicle: Quit The Job You Hate, Create A Life You Love
- The FinTech Book
- Blockchain For Books
Contact Me, Francine Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast – post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
Want to suggest guests to this show?
Please suggest amazing people you’d like to hear from, and I’ll do my best to interview them.
Special Launch Gift
I have a special gift I’d like to give you to celebrate the launch of this new podcast. I am giving away ‘digital packs’ of my book Personal Branding in the digital age to quick start your success in 2019. It includes: A eBook copy, an audiobook copy and an editable Playbook to create your personal brand roadmap.
For your chance to win one of the digital packs of my book, go to iTunes and leave a review on Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast.
Post a screenshot of the review on Instagram or Twitter and tag @francinebeleyi.
Another way to win one of the digital packs is to comment below the post of the episode here and tell me your key takeaway and what one thing you’ve decided to do this year to have more meaning in your life. Maybe you’ve decided to write a book, launch a new product or get paid more. I’ll look through the comments to pick the winners and will send you the full digital pack of Personal branding in the digital age to help you quick start 2019 and smash your goals.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Help me to share the #MWMLpodcast
Use one the button below to share it with friends and colleagues