For me the best feeling in the world is to see somebody grow.
Today I am discussing with Suki Fuller, an Analytical Storyteller, Competitive and Strategic Intelligence expert. She is also a global speaker, advisor and mentor.
She is sought for her experience in the early adoption of emergent technologies and ability to translate the quantitative into qualitative insights. Suki is also an advisor, board member, investor and NED to several startups. She was named one of the 30 Change Makers for London Tech Week 2018 and one of Computer Weekly Most Influential Women in UK IT 2018 – Five Rising Star.
In our conversation Suki shared how she navigated her way to become the analytical storyteller that she is today helping organisations to make better decision with competitive intelligence. How being fired from a high-flying job was the best thing that happened to her.
Suki believes that we can’t tell people what they want to hear but instead tell them the truth! She recommends looking at the morality, the ethics and the empathy behind the technology we use. You will find this open and honest conversation refreshing, and above all, inspiring as Suki shares great insights and practical tips to be counted! Let’s dive in.
Key points discussed
- Suki explains how she adds value as analytical storyteller for organisations
- How her childhood developed her character, worldview and her insatiable curiosity
- Why it’s always a good idea to give people options to explore things for themselves
- A very useful framework, the 3 As, to make better decisions and accomplish your goals faster
- How to set healthy boundaries online and make informed choice when using social media and digital tools
- Tips for introverts to network like pros
- And much more
Now let’s listen to this insightful conversation with Suki Fuller. Let’s dive in!
- Personal branding in the digital age by Francine Beleyi
- Conscious Capitalism Field Guide: Tools for Transforming Your Organization by Timothy Henry Raj Sisodia, Timothy Henry, Thomas Eckschmidt
- The Laws of Brand Storytelling: Win—and Keep—Your Customers’ Hearts and Minds by Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio
- Alive at Work: The Neuroscience of Helping Your People Love What They Do by Daniel M. Cable
- Business books by Harvard Business Review
Contact Suki Fuller
- Website sukifuller.com
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukifuller
- Twitter https://twitter.com/SukiFuller
Contact Me, Francine Beleyi the host of the show
Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
Want to recommend guests to this show?
Please suggest amazing people you’d like to hear from, and I’ll do my best to interview them.
Subscribe to MWML podcast
Help me to share the MWML podcast
Use one the buttons below to share it with friends and colleagues