Imagine what business/career you will pursue when money is not a motivation and you are simply doing what you love!
Welcome back to another episode of the season 2 of the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast where I am focusing on all things Money and the income that will match the lifestyle you desire to live a meaningful life.
You’ve probably heard that many lottery winners go broke only a few years after they won millions…The reason why they lose it all have less to do with money than the psychology and the lack of preparation to handle this event both on an emotional level and on a practical level.
If it were you, if you win 100 million dollars now, how will you ensure you stay level-headed, think clearly and stick to your values?
As you are thinking about the money that you need to accomplish your goals, I’d like to invite you to do a reality check now, take a holistic view and consider all the elements in your life that will be impacted once you start bringing in more income.
I’ve talked about the opportunity cost in the bonus episode of season 1 and shared with you 3 tools & planners to find clarity in what you want to achieve
In the episode 16, I’ve explained the 3 key reasons why you are not getting paid what you want
In the episode 17, I have shared 15 strategies to increase your income to live the life you want.
In the episode 18, I’ve revealed the 5 money mindset issues that rob you from the life you want and the solutions to burst these issues.
The episode 19 was all about the relationships and how you can systematically build your success network and treat it as your insurance for the future
In today‘s episode, I’d like to do something a bit different and walk you through a visualisation exercise to imagine how your life will look like when you have achieved the financial goals that you’ve set to yourself and the impact on the other areas of your life.
You’ll also learn:
- Why it is absolutely important to do this visualisation exercise
- How to visualise your desired life in detail as I walk you through the exercise
- How to incorporate the results of the visualisation into an action plan for the short and long term
This is what I’d like you to focus on after you’ve listened to the episode.
- Take immediate action
- Which steps can you take to start living the life you’ve visualised today?
- What is the smallest thing you can start doing right now to live this life? Write that down
- What can you do in the next week, in a month, in 3 months, in 6 months, in a year to move you closer to your desired life?
- Share your action plan with a trusted friend or anyone else to hold you accountable for it.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: how to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – available on eBook, audiobook and paperbook – to have a complete framework to design your perfect life
- Work 121 with me to clarify your objectives & achieve them faster …book a call now