Your strengths are never going to be found in a book. Your strengths are in your heart, in your head, in your gut, with the gifts you’re born with. Hidly Gotlieb
Welcome to this Bonus episode of the season 3 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, the show that empower you to redefine the life you want and live your best life now!
This is the 32nd episode of the show and I’d like to thank you all the listeners to this podcast. Thank you for your support, the messages and reviews that you’ve left me whether it’s on iTunes, social media, on my website or by direct email. These messages mean a lot to me and encourage me to bring you more inspiration.
I really loved the season 3 where I featured amazing women and men who are leading fabulous movements in Europe, in Africa, in US and across the world.
- Parminder Vir, former CEO of Tony Elumely foundation, shares how she rose as a girl from rural Penjab to lead the most ambitious African entrepreneurship in the episode 22
- Episode 29, Kwame Christian explains how his personal struggles earlier in life with difficult conversations led him to study psychology, human behavior and hope to start a revolution of confident communicators
- Episode 30, Hildy Gotlieb the co-founder at Creating the Future, justly said that we don’t necessarily have to build a new movement, but we can all be part of one that already exists. And there are a lot of them on this planet tackling all kind of issues. She wants to create a healthier and more humane world: ‘a world that works for all of us.’
- Dr Bruce Lloyd in the episode 27 gave us great food for thought to create a better future through more wisdom.
- Francesca Uriri, head of communication at Uber for East and West Africa, episode 31 wants to showcase the diversity of women in Africa to bring to the forefront not just the elite with Leading Ladies Africa
- In the episode 23, I had the great pleasure to host Hodan Nalayeh, who changed the Identity of her Nation, Somalia, through Storytelling. Sadly, she was killed whilst doing what she loved, reporting on positive stories. The thousands of fans who posted messages across all social media when they heard the sad news is a testimony that she really accomplished her mission – Meaningful life for her was not chasing dollars all the time but what was enough for her to live on and to give back to people. ‘Never give up on your dream’ was her message.
There are many other guests who shared their journey and perspective in this Season 3 and they all consider that leading a movement or be part of one that you care about is a key component of living a meaningful life.
I invite you to listen or re-listen to all these episodes of the Season 3 but also the Season 1 and Season 2 whilst I am taking a break for the summer to recharge my batteries. I will be back in Autumn with a brand-new season 4 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life.
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback.
Help me to share the MWML podcast
Use one the buttons below to share it with friends and colleagues