I don’t believe anyone on this earth hasn’t got a purpose. It’s just that we haven’t revealed it to ourselves. Naomi Sesay
Today, I have the great pleasure of discussing with my friend Naomi Sesay who was a guest in the Season 1, episode 5.
About Naomi Sesay
Naomi Sesay is a global speaker, former TV producer, serial entrepreneur, and currently Head of Diversity at Channel 4, one of the major British television broadcasters. I’ve known Naomi since 2007 when I attended her workshop called the Law of intention Experience (LOI) based on quantum science. She had interviewed some of the top quantum physics experts, produced the film What the Bleep do We Know and wrote a book called the ‘Human upgrade’.
I have asked Naomi to share more about the LOI and how we can tap into it to do meaningful work and live a meaningful life.
In our fascinating conversation, Naomi talks about:
- How to manifest our future
- Why we experience the results and outcomes that are happening in our lives
- The strong impact of her mum as matriarchal figure in her life
- How to start experiencing the Law of Intention and tap into our purpose and our consciousness
- The power of human energy field and implication to live a meaningful life
- Mindset & Synchronicity
- Financial freedom
- And much more
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback.
- Does a Meaningful Job Need to Burn You Out?
- Chapter 5 – Happiness and Meaning in a Technological Age: A Psychological Approach by Michael Steger and Joo Yeon Shin
- Defending your life movie
Contact Naomi Sesay
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/naomisesay
Contact Me, Francine Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
Subscribe to MWML podcast
Help me to share the MWML podcast
Use one the buttons below to share it with friends and colleagues