Everyone has the right to experience flow and know how to create it. – Michelle Clarke
In today’s episode I am featuring a Supporter profile, the third profile of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles.
About Michelle Clarke
I have the great pleasure to be in conversation with Michelle Clarke who is Global Partnerships Manager at GeniusU but also Co-founder of Talent Dynamics specialising in accelerating the levels of trust and flow in organisations.
In this insightful conversation, you will find out:
• How she moved from her corporate job to fail running her own company to find her current tribe
• How Michelle organise her week based on four key frequencies to keep her and her team in flow and be the most productive
• How understanding her profile and strengths as a Supporter transformed her life and exploded her business
• The lessons she learnt when her fiance committed suicide and when she took a major financial risk
• And much more
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback.