You will always have the tools to deal with the situation you are in. – Gabriel Uribe
In today’s episode I am featuring a Dealmaker profile, the fourth of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles.
About Gabriel Uribe
In today’s episode I am featuring a Dealmaker profile, the fourth of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles. I have the pleasure to welcome Gabriel Uribe, a Conscious Leader and Wealth Sculptor. He serves business owners to recognize their greatness and act accordingly.
In this insightful conversation, you will find out:
- How Gabriel moved from being a lawyer whose job was to fire people to becoming a conscious leader coach
- Why he starts all his coaching sessions with this question: What is your definition of greatness?
- How connecting his clients after coaching sessions makes him unique in his field
- How attending masculinity circles benefits him and other men at a personal and business level
- How he deals with the impostor syndrome and much more
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback.
Contact Gabriel Uribe
- GeniusU: Geniusu.com/users/15982
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/gabrieluriberodriguez
- Website www.coachgabrieluribe.co
- Intagram @coachgabrieluribe
- Wealth Dynamics Test
- Time warrior by Steve chandler
- The prosperous coach by steve chandler
- Wink and grow rich by Roger Hamilton
Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
Subscribe to MWML podcast
Help me to share the MWML podcast
Use one the buttons below to share it with friends and colleagues