I absolutely believe that we not only can earn a great living from doing what we love but actually, that is the reason we’re here. – Karen Revell
In today’s episode I am featuring the Trader profile, the fifth of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles.
About Karen Revell
I have the pleasure to welcome Karen Revell, a money and mindset coach who work with service-based entrepreneurs, and business leaders to help unlock their wealth.
Karen distinguishes four aspects to wealth: Financial wealth, an abundant lifestyle or living a rich life that doesn’t necessarily relate to money, your self-worth: how you see yourself, your own identity and your inner wealth: your strengths, your talents, your genius.
Unlike most entrepreneurs who left the corporate world to do what they love; Karen was very much in flow in her corporate job. She climbed the ladder and had a successful in my career, earning well over six figures and in fact that enables her to build her financial wealth and retire from my job in her 40s.
She now split her time between UK & Spain. She believes that we should be earning money doing what we love as long as that is aligned to our talents and our strengths.
Her message is to understand that we can all work for ourselves, we can all be entrepreneurs, but you do need to know your talent, your personality, your strengths and do build your business your way in alignment with who you are and what you’re here to do rather than following role models that are absolutely not right for you.
She also shares how understanding her Trader profile was a huge relief as she stops to compare herself to other entrepreneurs and much more.
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback.
Contact Karen Revell
- Website Karenrevell.com
- LinkedIn Linkedin.com/in/karenrevell/
- Facebook Facebook.com/KarenRevellCoaching/
- GeniusU Geniusu.com/users/15687
Books by Nick Williams
Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
- Francine GeniusU Mentor profile
Subscribe to MWML podcast
Help me to share the MWML podcast
Use one the buttons below to share it with friends and colleagues