Don’t compare yourself to others. It’s easy to become disheartened as an entrepreneur or in any aspect of life, particularly with social media. We’re all different and we’re at different stages of our lives in different stages of our business. – Louise Mosley
In today’s episode I am featuring the Trader profile, the fifth of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles.
About Louise Mosley
In today’s episode, I am featuring the Accumulator profile, the 6th of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles. I have the pleasure to feature Louise Mosley who helps corporate escapees grow their business by reconnecting with their WHY and using their unique skills and talents.
Passionate about scuba diving, she helps people to be neutrally buoyant i.e. to find the most efficient way to enjoy what they do effortlessly and stay in flow.
Whilst on a scuba diving holiday, Louise met her partner Neil and the pair decided to leave the UK to Honduras. She quitted a well-paid job working for pharmaceutical companies in sales and marketing to get to the Caribbean island with no job with a few weeks of accommodation.
Being in a different environment, a different culture, with a different language and with people with a different outlook on life, she learnt more than what she’s learnt in her previous 13 years of training.
Listen to the episode 42 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast to find out how Louise and Neil continued their exploration to Indonesia, Philippines and now to Croatia where they are renovating a ruin into a boutique bed and breakfast. You’ll also find out how she struggled with self-promotion, how understanding her Wealth dynamics profile as Accumulator helps her to stay in flow and her tips to stay positive with a turtle with a bobbing head.
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback.
Contact Karen Revell
- Website Nb-coaching.com
- LinkedIn Linkedin.com/in/louisemosleynbcoaching
- GeniusU Geniusu.com/users/146871
- Wealth Dynamics Test
- Listen to all 8 profiles of the Wealth dynamics interviews series
Connect with Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
- GeniusU: Francine GeniusU Mentor profile
Subscribe to MWML podcast
Help me to share the MWML podcast
Use one the buttons below to share it with friends and colleagues