Success comes in myriad of different forms and each one of us has our own unique path to find that. – Ian Woodhouse
In today’s episode I am featuring the Mechanic profile, the last of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles.
About Ian Woodhouse
My guest in today’s episode 44 of Meaningful Work Meaningful Life podcast, Ian Woodhouse, is business coach for healthcare professionals.
In our conversation, you will find out how Ian after a disciplined start as electronics engineer in the Army spent most of his career in a flashy sales and marketing role. He found it difficult and tiring to be as outgoing and loud as was expected of him as it didn’t fit with his introverted nature.
When he discovered his wealth dynamics profile as Mechanic, the weight just lifts off his shoulders. It was such a relief to stop fighting his nature and instead embrace his values and natural strengths. He had another light bulb moment after a random encounter and decided to shift focus to embrace what makes him happy.
Ian is now determined to helping introverts like him know that there is a path to success that’s natural for them.
Listen to the episode 44 to find out this inspiring conversation and why Ian thinks that when you’re not doing what you should do, it’s hard work but when you’re doing what you are naturally good at, everything becomes easy!
Check out all 8 profiles of the Wealth dynamics interviews series including the introduction to these profiles
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback.
- Take the Wealth Dynamics Test
Contact Ian Woodhouse
- Website Nimblecoaching.com.au
- LinkedIn Linkedin.com/in/nimblecoaching
- GeniusU Geniusu.com/users/406388
- Wealth Dynamics Test
- Listen to all 8 profiles of the Wealth dynamics interviews series
Connect with Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
- GeniusU: Francine GeniusU Mentor profile
Subscribe to MWML podcast
Help me to share the MWML podcast
Use one the buttons below to share it with friends and colleagues