If we don’t have space to think and dream, we cannot be innovative.- Dr John P. Wilson
Are you feeling stuck in your business or your career? Are you looking for ways to achieve ambitious goals but are clueless about how to make it happen? Well, you can use the power of imagination and mental rehearsal to manifest your desired reality.
About Dr John P. Wilson
We are continuing our series on Dream and in today’s episode 52 of Meaningful Work Meaningful Life podcast, I have the great pleasure to welcoming Dr John P. Wilson, who teaches at the University of Sheffield in the UK. His focus is on teaching and encouraging successful learning in his classes. But he also authored and edited ten books including Dream Your Life Your Future.
I’ve met John many years ago when I worked for a training and consulting organisation that delivered courses for senior executives across Africa, Middle East and Asia. I invited John to share what he learnt throughout his experience and specifically when writing this book on Dream.
In this conversation you’ll learn about:
- The power of imagination
- The latest neuroscience discoveries to enhance creativity and future success
- How can we become more productive and create innovative solutions at work and in life
- How top athletes rehearse their success in advance and how we can use the same tools
- The difference between dreaming and imagination
- Practical steps we can follow to start dreaming again
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback
Subscribe to the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life Podcast
Help Me Share this Podcast with Many More People
Use one the buttons below to share with friends and colleagues.