Having a meaningful life is to choose to be happy. It doesn’t matter what is there or what is not there; it’s a choice.- Jo Formosa
Are you looking to reset your body and boost your immune system during the coronavirus pandemic time? Are you also looking for a way to bring online a business that you’ve been running offline and think there is no way you could run it online? Well tune in to this episode to find some surprising answers.
About Jo Formosa
I’ve recorded this conversation with Jo Formosa, a renowned Ayurvedic practitioner and the founder of Health Dynamics before the coronavirus pandemic. But this conversation sounds like a prophetic one as we find ourselves confined and forced to work from home and to pay special attention to our health.
Jo’s passion is to help people live in excellent health every day. Health Dynamics is a personalised path to health that match Wealth Dynamics profile to your body type and revolutionise your approach to health and wellness by empowering you to achieve new levels of well-being and success in your business. She has helped thousands of people around the world lead a more vibrant and healthy life.
In this episode 57, the first of the Season 6 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life focussed on leveraging the online world, we talk about how she moved a very traditional offline model like a health practice online and the transformational results of the group programs that she is running. Although they’re group programs, everybody follows a personalised health program based on their body type and learn how to boost their immunity.
In this conversation:
- Jo explains the unexpected circumstances that led her to become an Ayurvedic practitioner
- How she created Health Dynamics in a week by combining her knowledge with the Wealth Dynamics system to provide a personalised path to health
- She reveals how she was forced to abandon her dream to compete in the Olympics games at 19 and how she discovered one of the biggest misconceptions around weight loss that enabled her to lose 30 kgs.
- She tells us about the biggest secret of good health and the transformative power of her health group programs
- She also explains how losing her single father at a very young age shaped her acute sense of responsibility and her ability to support people emotionally beyond their health issues
- We also discussed how she took a location-based model such as a health practice to transform into a profitable and transformational online-based model with the ability to keep the physical connection that she values
Jo is passionate about is leading the personalised health movement so that everybody has their own personalised health path. She believes that there is not a one size fits all approach and certainly not a fad diet to follow. There’s only a way to reset your digestive system.
Because of the Covid19 pandemic, she has democratised even more her program to enable many people to have access to the health program where they will learn how to detox their body and boost their immune system.
The next 28-Day Health Dynamics Immune Booster Detox Online Program is on April 13. If you are looking for a personalised path to your health, with the help of a supportive community of people, check it out.
Now, let’s dive in into one of the most fascinating conversations of this show.
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback
Contact Jo Formosa
Connect with Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
- GeniusU: Francine GeniusU Mentor profile
Subscribe to the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life Podcast
Help Me Share this Podcast with Many More People
Use one the buttons below to share with friends and colleagues.