Having a meaningful life is to choose to be happy. It doesn’t matter what is there or what is not there; it’s a choice.- Jo Formosa
Do you wonder what really go behind mega online launches and why yours don’t get the same results?
About Tom Morkes
In today’s episode 58 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I have the great pleasure to discuss with Tom Morkes, one of the brilliant minds behind some of the most successful and profitable marketing and sales campaigns in the past decade. Tom has helped more than 100 brands and businesses grow their traffic, leads, and sales using his Launch to Profit Methodology.
Some of the campaigns he managed include a record-setting Kickstarter campaign that generated almost half a million US dollars in 33 days. He also ran book launches that have landed his authors on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller lists and much more.
Tom is also a past mentor of mine who encouraged me to start this podcast back in 2018.
In this value-packed episode 58 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life we discuss:
- The importance of playing the long game in a world of immediate gratification
- Some of the common myths that people believe about online marketing
- Why it’s unwise to compare our results to other influencers and the real truth behind influencer marketing
- How to be savvy with social media to benefit you rather than becoming a distraction
- How he joined the US Army and finally left the military career to become a marketer
- What he learnt from running successful campaigns and the critical success factors
- His journey experimenting and travelling the world before he found success
- The power of small beginnings and just getting the ball rolling and be useful to someone
- The two questions you should be thinking about to serve clients with integrity
- Why he believes that any connected device should come with a warning
- The 2 significant benefits of launches versus just doing ongoing promotions
- And much more
Tom is passionate about leading the self-directed movement. He believes that we know everything we need to know and now is just the time to do the work.
Now, let’s dive in into this value-packed conversation