Engage in your darkness, because there is so much beauty in there that’s waiting for you to explore. – Nicola Lucie
Have you ever wondered what life could look like if only you could clear the wounding, the trauma and the suffering in your life and claim your hidden gifts?
About Nicola Lucie
Nicola Lucie is a Shamanic Practitioner & Shadow Work Coach and founder of the Feminine Principle. She supports women to unlock the unseen, hidden magic held in their unconscious to live an embodied and enriched life full of purpose, possibility and wonder.
I had experienced Nicolas’ work firsthand when she took me through her process to understand the root of some of my triggers and to be in a place of power to better respond to them.
In this spirited episode 59 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life we discuss:
- How she became interested in studying human behaviour and the hidden side of humans
- Why she decided to swap her corporate life for a more spiritual path
- Why it’s important to understand our shadow, the unconscious aspect of ourselves
- How our emotional triggers affect our lives and how to track them and take full control of our reactions
- The lessons she learnt while struggling to be different, starting from being a dark-skinned girl in an all-white family
- How the degeneration of her mum and her loss was such a pivotal moment in her life
- What is the Feminine Principle and how redefining relationship with ourselves underpins our relationship with others and ultimately with mother earth
- How the online enable more women to come together to work in a community rather than struggling alone
Nicola is passionate about empowering women and girls, to step into their shadow work and do this fundamental work. She believes that we all have a gift and a talent. When we learn how to tap into that gift and that talent, then we can step into meaningful work and because we’re stepping into meaningful work, we can step into having a meaningful life.
Now, let’s dive in into this value-packed conversation
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
- Book a Strategic call with me if you are ready to leverage your personal brand in a meaningful way to create a successful business you love.
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback
Subscribe to the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life Podcast
Help Me Share this Podcast with Many More People
Use one the buttons below to share with friends and colleagues.