You have the opportunity to rewrite your identity in a way that is true to you.- Heather McGowan
How do you marry your passion with the market needs especially in these unprecedented times?
About Heather McGowan
In today’s episode 62 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am welcoming with Heather McGowan, international keynote speaker on the future of work and the future of learning. She also helps corporate executives to re-think and re-frame their business models, and their understanding of team and organizational structures, to be resilient and successful in changing markets.
Heather is the co-author of the book The Adaptation Advantage: Let Go, Learn Fast, and Thrive in the Future of Work. This visionary and timely book covers many aspects of personal life and professional life and provides several keys on how to adapt in this fast-moving world; and very pertinent in the Covid19 pandemic era when we need to learn how to adapt fast to survive and thrive.
In this conversation, Heather explains
- How to marry our passion and market needs and what to do if you can’t find a job
- The questions we should stop asking ourselves to grow
- How to create value when you are pursuing many different interests
- How to spot opportunities now and how to think about adapting your business model
- Why employers should shift the way they recruit their talents and help employees find their purpose
Heather is passionate about the human potential to build a better world and believe that we can make an impact by helping people to adapt. Listen to this fascinating conversation now. If you love this episode, leave me a review on your preferred podcast app and share it with your friends.