“I believe the future is in collaboration, cooperation, cocreation.” – Nabou Fall
Do you sometimes catch yourself using excuses and avoidance tactics for not moving beyond your comfort zone and achieve your goals?
About Nabou Fall
In today’s episode 65 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Nabou Fall, CEO of the PR/advertising company Vizeo, co-founder of an incubator for entrepreneurs Impact Hub Abidjan, writer, trainer, and speaker.
In this conversation, you’ll discover why Nabou is passionate about helping African women to find their voices. You’ll also find out:
- How she learnt that no matter what your failures are you also have qualities
- How she struggled with confidence earlier in life and the impact of positive words of teachers
- Why she thinks that Africa is a fantastic territory of learning and understanding the world at large
- How she manages different audiences on different platforms and in different languages
- How she built her brand using blogging and now generates multiple streams of income
- Why caring about people is what matter the most
- Why she thinks that delivery is the key to success
Nabou believes that each of us has a little gift that we can share with the world, and meaningful life is not self-centred, but community focussed. Listen to this refreshing conversation now.