“To be truly happy and joyful in life we need to take 100% accountability and responsibility of our actions and the results.” – Andreea Vanacker
Do you sometimes catch yourself using excuses and avoidance tactics for not moving beyond your comfort zone and achieve your goals?
About Andreea Vanacker
In today’s episode 66 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Dr Andreea Vanacker, CEO at SPARKX5, entrepreneur, keynote, speaker and author. Andreea shares her journey and the key insights of her book ‘Vitality: Life and Leadership insights’.
In this conversation, you’ll discover why Andreea is passionate about creating greater human fulfilment. You’ll also find out:
- The 5 areas of vitality and why it is essential to integrate them for a fulfilling life
- How these vitality principles are disrupting the traditional leadership models in organisations
- The critical events that led her to write her book and
- Why companies that invest in helping their employees become better human beings will create far greater commitment from employees than those simply investing in technical skills.
- The concept of Sparkonomy and how it applies to individuals, organisations and governments.
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
If you are an entrepreneur with big ideas and a grand vision who struggle to attract your ideal clients and yearning to make an impact in the lives of thousands, apply to get a complimentary mini-brand audit call with me today
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback
Contact Andreea Vanacker
- LinkedIn Linkedin.com/in/andreeadutescu
- Vitality: Life and leadership insights by Andreea Vanacker
- Sucessonality by Andreea Vanacker
- The SPARKX5 well-being application at www.sparkx5.com
Connect with Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
- GeniusU: Francine GeniusU Mentor profile
Subscribe to the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life Podcast
Help Me Share this Podcast with Many More People
Use one the buttons below to share with friends and colleagues.