“To be truly happy and joyful in life we need to take 100% accountability and responsibility of our actions and the results.” – Andreea Vanacker
Do you sometimes catch yourself using excuses and avoidance tactics for not moving beyond your comfort zone and achieve your goals?
About Andreea Vanacker
In today’s episode 66 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Dr Andreea Vanacker, CEO at SPARKX5, entrepreneur, keynote, speaker and author. Andreea shares her journey and the key insights of her book ‘Vitality: Life and Leadership insights’.
In this conversation, you’ll discover why Andreea is passionate about creating greater human fulfilment. You’ll also find out:
- The 5 areas of vitality and why it is essential to integrate them for a fulfilling life
- How these vitality principles are disrupting the traditional leadership models in organisations
- The critical events that led her to write her book and
- Why companies that invest in helping their employees become better human beings will create far greater commitment from employees than those simply investing in technical skills.
- The concept of Sparkonomy and how it applies to individuals, organisations and governments.