“I’ve been so focused on listening to what the spectators are saying that I’ve been distracted from scoring goals.” – Dr Wale Akinyemi
Are you struggling to say ‘No’ to various solicitations to the detriment of what truly matters in your life?
About Dr Wale Akinyemi
In today’s episode 67 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Dr Wale Akinyemi, Chief Transformation Officer at PowerTalks. They help organisations with their leadership development and organisational culture. He is a speaker, author of 18 books, a newspaper columnist, a media personality and a passionate dreamer. Wale’s purpose is about transforming Africa one mind at a time. He believes that there is no point in dying if you never lived.
In this spirited conversation, you’ll discover why:
- Why saying ‘Yes’ to our core values help us say ‘No’ to everything else
- How he found clarity when he turned 40
- The critical life lessons learnt when he lost everything and made him a more compassionate
- Why there is no difference between his vocation and his vacation
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
If you are an entrepreneur with big ideas and a grand vision who struggle to attract your ideal clients and yearning to make an impact in the lives of thousands, apply to get a complimentary mini-brand audit call with me today
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback
Subscribe to the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life Podcast
Help Me Share this Podcast with Many More People
Use one the buttons below to share with friends and colleagues.