“We need to bring fun back to the workplace.” – Amy Lynn Durham
Are you struggling to say ‘No’ to various solicitations to the detriment of what truly matters in your life?
About Amy Lynn Durham
In today’s episode 67 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Amy Lynn Durham, Executive Coach & Leadership Development expert. She is the author of the book ‘Create Magic At Work’. She uses her skills as a Corporate Mystic to bring Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) and Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to energize and transform the workplace.
In this high-spirited conversation, you’ll discover:
- The 3-step process “Dare to Dream” that helps individuals who may feel burnt out to pursue their life purpose and enjoy their present moment.
- Why we don’t bring our full authentic self to every situation and why you don’t have to suffer to become successful
- How to reduce stress and anxiety at work
- How to have a healthy work-life integration especially when working from home
- Amy shares her lifelong journey of understanding how to be her authentic self and stop following others perception of success and explains why we all need to become a bridge-builder.
She is passionate to create magic at work by bringing heart and human connection to the workplace.