“There is a divine plan greater than what I can come up with.” – Megha Bradley
Have you figured out why you are here on this earth and your life purpose?
About Megha Bradley
In today’s episode 69 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Megha Bradley, a Business & Life Transformation Strategist. She is a veteran entrepreneur and also a spiritual healer and teacher, and she uses this powerful combination to facilitate the healing and “next level” success strategy of ambitious business owners, coaches, and healers.
In this first part of our thought-provoking conversation, you’ll discover:
- How Megha grew up with an abusive childhood and developed unhealthy coping mechanisms. But despite her trauma went on to build a successful business until she had to face her demons.
- The extraordinary circumstances that led her to focus on helping transform generational cycles of abuse and poverty.
- How she discovered she was black at 32 years old and much more extraordinary tales.
- How to put yourself in other people’s shoes.
- How to transform constraints opportunities.
I’d love to know more about you my listeners, please complete a short survey at https://bit.ly/3iDXdu3
Quotes by Megha Bradley
- I have found that trusting the process in business in every area of business and life is that I attract the right people who are aligned with me.
- I attract people based on them being ready to step into a new chapter in their lives.
- Procrastination is directly correlated with putting too much on your plate.
- You cannot do your own healing until you do your own forgiveness.