“There are a lot of great advice and strategies, but none of the strategies works if you don’t go and align with yourself.” – Megha Bradley
Are you feeling that you are becoming confused by what everyone else’s thinks that you fail to trust your own authority?
About Megha Bradley
In today’s episode 70 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am continuing my conversation with @Megha Bradley, a Business & Life Transformation Strategist.
In this second part of our thought-provoking conversation, you’ll discover:
- What is the link between shame, unworthiness, and judgment?
- Why shame will cause people to kill each other and how to get rid of shame with a powerful forgiveness process
- Understand how guilt plays out in our lives and how to tune in to what brings us joy instead
- How to have a peaceful and trustful relationship with money
- Why it’s ok to be ambitious, wealthy, conscious and kind
- Why we should trust even if we can’t see what is ahead
If you are a regular listener of my podcast, I’d love to know more about you and what you like. Please complete a short survey at https://bit.ly/3iDXdu3 🙏🏼