“There are a lot of great advice and strategies, but none of the strategies works if you don’t go and align with yourself.” – Megha Bradley
Are you feeling that you are becoming confused by what everyone else’s thinks that you fail to trust your own authority?
About Megha Bradley
In today’s episode 70 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am continuing my conversation with @Megha Bradley, a Business & Life Transformation Strategist.
In this second part of our thought-provoking conversation, you’ll discover:
- What is the link between shame, unworthiness, and judgment?
- Why shame will cause people to kill each other and how to get rid of shame with a powerful forgiveness process
- Understand how guilt plays out in our lives and how to tune in to what brings us joy instead
- How to have a peaceful and trustful relationship with money
- Why it’s ok to be ambitious, wealthy, conscious and kind
- Why we should trust even if we can’t see what is ahead
If you are a regular listener of my podcast, I’d love to know more about you and what you like. Please complete a short survey at https://bit.ly/3iDXdu3 🙏🏼
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
If you are an entrepreneur with big ideas and a grand vision who struggle to attract your ideal clients and yearning to make an impact in the lives of thousands, apply to get a complimentary mini-brand audit call with me today
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback
Contact Megha Bradley
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/meghabradley/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/meghasuccess?lang=en-gb
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MeghaSuccessPage/
- Website http://www.meghasuccess.com/
- The soul of money – by Lynn twist
- Ho’opono – Hawaian forgiveness process
- I am sorry, please forgive me, thank u, I love you
Connect with Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
- GeniusU: Francine GeniusU Mentor profile
Subscribe to the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life Podcast
Help Me Share this Podcast with Many More People
Use one the buttons below to share with friends and colleagues.