“To give totally in the pursuit of one’s purpose is the ultimate gift to self and to mankind.” – Tom Fabbri
Do you believe that you have something to give to the world, but you’re afraid to get it out there?
About Thomas Fabbri
In today’s episode 71 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Thomas Fabbri, Adventurer. He overcame three divorces, jail, drugs, alcohol, bankruptcy, homelessness, to go on to become a major airline captain, corporate helicopter pilot, author, speaker and fitness guru.
In this raw and honest conversation and the last episode of the season 6 you’ll discover:
- The extraordinary journey of Tom from a guy who never went to college but ended up becoming a captain at a major airline and flying with individuals who graduated from prestigious schools.
- How he got stripped of his happiness as a kid and ended up on a very self-destructive path.
- How he turned things around to come out of the self-destructive path.
- How he struggled with self-esteem, confidence, and courage.
- Why forgiveness and love became his two rules when he became a father.
- Why he is passionate to lead the health and wellness movement.
If you are a regular listener of my podcast, I’d love to know more about you and what you like. Please complete a short survey at https://bit.ly/3iDXdu3 🙏🏼
Quotes by Tom Fabbri
- Life should be celebrated but most people are buried with their dreams inside of them; that’s a tragedy.
- I’ve seen some dark sides. Life can be brutal if you let it.
- There’s no failure unless you quit.
- You have to define success for yourself.
- In front of every great man, there’s a woman pulling him along.
- Aviation saved my life because it gave me a pathway to a better life.
- You just have to step into your fear.
- If your life is worth living, it’s worth writing about.
- I want to be known as a risk-taker and somebody who inspired others to live their best life.
- Become a student of life and not a follower.
- Really believe in yourself and you can achieve anything you want to.
What is your key takeaway from this episode? What are you committed to do today to find more meaning in your work and live a more meaningful life? Share your thoughts below.
If you are an entrepreneur with big ideas and a grand vision who struggle to attract your ideal clients and yearning to make an impact in the lives of thousands, apply to get a complimentary mini-brand audit call with me today
- Buy the book Personal branding in the digital age: How to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback
Contact Thomas Fabri
- Website www.tomfabbri.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gymclikceo
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasfabbri/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/lifewrangler/
- Ageless You by Tom Fabbri
- Ageless you adventure. Use code: ‘meaningful work’ to get an autographed copy.
Connect with Beleyi the host of the show
- Website: francinebeleyi.com/podcast – please post your comment below the posts
- Twitter: @FrancineBeleyi
- Instagram: @FrancineBeleyi
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/francinebeleyi
- GeniusU: Francine GeniusU Mentor profile
Subscribe to the Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life Podcast
Help Me Share this Podcast with Many More People
Use one the buttons below to share with friends and colleagues.