‘Self-awareness leads to self-leadership, which allows you to lead others.’ Manish Bundhun
Overview Episode 89
I was delighted to have a conversation with Manish Bundhun in this 89th episode of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast.
Manish Bundhun calls himself a Corporate Monk. He wears multiple hats as Chief HR Executive at Rogers Group, Executive Coach, Published Author, Trainer and Speaker.
He is on a mission to make the world a better place to work by creating an enabling environment where people can grow, perform & thrive.
He shares how overcoming personal adversity at 19 changed his perspective on life and led him to seek purpose and meaningful impact early in life.
We talked about his insights and learnings about the great resignation both as an HR executive and from a poll conducted on LinkedIn and how companies can redefine their relationship with employees to develop, engage and retain talent.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why companies should help their employees to develop their Personal Branding and grow their career.
- How he wrote two books in 12 months
- Why having fun along the way is important
- How Human resources can be human
- The power of self-awareness
- Why having a mentor is crucial for your career and your life
• Susan wants to be remembered as someone who put smiles on people’s life and faces and made their lifestyle a bit better
And much more
Listen to episode 89 now.