Meet the top 20 inspirational women on African Diaspora Professional Women in Europe (ADIPWE) list 2016.
This year again, one of the common threads of the 20 women on 2016 ADIPWE list is their passion for Africa continent and the action they are taking to contribute to its development as well as involving their host country to be part of their success.
Here are the 20 inspiring women in 2016:
- Zuriel Oduwole, Interviewer | Speaker, Nigeria-Mauritius http://www.dreamupspeakupstandup.com |@ZurielOduwole
- Samantha Asumadu, Filmmaker and founder of Media Diversified, Ghana http://mediadiversified.org |@WritersofColour
- Terhas Berhe, MD and founder of Brand Communications, Ethiopia https://brandcommsgroup.com|@brandcomms
- Eunice Baguma Ball, founder of Africa Technology Business Network (ATBN), Uganda http://www.africatbn.com |@africatbn
- Lola Oyelayo, Director of Strategy & UX at Head London, Nigeria https://www.linkedin.com/in/lolaoyelayo
- Kiran Yoliswa, Co-founder of styledbyafrica.com, Zimbabwe http://www.styledbyafrica.com |@StyledByAfrica
- Yasmin Belo-Osagie, Co-Founder at She Leads Africa, Nigeria http://sheleadsafrica.org |@SheLeadsAfrica
- Afua Osei, Cofounder at She Leads Africa, Ghana http://sheleadsafrica.org |@SheLeadsAfrica
- Sandra Appiah, TV host, founder of Face2face Africa, Ghana https://sandraappiah.face2faceafrica.com |@Ms_SandraAppiah
- Ola Orekunrin, healthcare entrepreneur, founder of Flying Doctors, Nigeria www.flyingdoctorsnigeria.com | @NaijaFlyingDr
- Carole Tawema, MD and founder of Karethic, Benin karethic.com/en | @CaTawe
- Bilikiss Adebiyi, Co-founder/CEO at Wecyclers, Nigeria recyclers.com | @bilikiss
- Rachel BANZA, co-Founder of ELIKYA BEAUTY, DRC http://www.elikya-beauty.com
- Dr Juliette Tchuenbou, Doctor in Gastroenterologist and oncologist, president of AMAFF Cameroun http://www.amaff.fr
- Chantal Kamatari, CSR Manager at BNP Paribas Fortis, Burundi https://www.linkedin.com/in/chantal-kamatari-3699915 |@Kamatacha
Download Adipwe 2016 top 20 African diaspora women pdf version
African Diaspora Professional Women in Europe is an online forum with the aim to:
- Celebrate the success of African Women in Europe (and in the western world in general)
- Give visibility to those women who have achieved success in their own way but might still unknown by the wider public
- Inspire the new generation of African Women and share ideas to fulfil their potential
- Contribute to Africa rebranding and development by identifying opportunities to transfer the vast amount of knowledge gained in Europe
This forum is open to women of African Diaspora as well as to those who have a passion for Africa development.
About the Editor
Francine Beleyi, founder of African Diaspora Professional Women in Europe (ADIPWE) since 2011. Francine is a bilingual, French-English, Digital Strategist/Multimedia Journalist and the result of three cultures: French, British & Togolese.
For more information