The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast moving world is one of the key characteristics of great entrepreneurs. With the democratisation of digital technologies, cloud computing, fast and cheap internet in many parts of the world, a lot of established industries and businesses are being disrupted by new entrants with just an app.
We all know what happened to book publishing with Lulu.com, banks with Mpesa, hotels with Airbnb, transportation with Blablacar or Uber, etc.
It has never been easier than before to start a business just from a laptop. And an increasingly number of people are inspired to get on the entrepreneurial journey for various reasons I explained during my recent seminar delivered to ESCP Europe Alumni, in London.
The disruption across industries is creating new business models and new paradigms are emerging: you either disrupt or become disrupted.
In my presentation, I share the nine practical steps to craft a business model aligned with your desired lifestyle, on a single sheet of paper.
In the three-part video recording, you will discover:
- The 5 reasons most people start a business
- How to find your natural strengths when it comes to entrepreneurship
- The fast moving trends and disruptions in industries and how to select the right one
- How to choose a profitable niche of Customers, build a compelling Value Proposition, select the key Distribution Channels, create an integrated Customer Relationship Management system
- 18 examples of Revenue Models to consider
- Smart ways to create Multiple Streams of Income
- The Key Activities and Resources to deliver your Value Proposition
- How to choose your Key Partners
- The Costs to run the business
- How to use the previous information to craft a business canvas to test your business idea
Watch the first video below
To receive more videos and training to thrive in a digital age click below