Women in Tech Africa gathered in London last Tuesday December 02nd to share with a packed audience how to find opportunities and grab them.
The event hosted by Head London, featured a panel of four successful African women in tech who shared their experience and provided precious advice to succeed in the field.
From left to right we have :
- Lola Oyelayo – Director of Strategy & UX at Head London
- Dr Tomi Oladepo – Digital Media expert (Warwick PhD)
- Kiran Yoliswa – Co-founder, Styled by Africa
- Nana Fatimah Ogunfemi – CEO of Techsis
The discussion was moderated by Antonia Anni, UX consultant
The recording of the event will be available shortly keep tuned in.
Women in Tech Africa’s Vision is three fold:
- Creating today’s female leaders and role Models for tomorrow’s Women
- Showing the world what a strong African woman in capable of achieving
- Support African growth through technology
It has membership of women in over 30 countries in Africa and will be launching Chapters in South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia and Canada in addition to Ghana by December 2015.
Did you like this post? Comment below and share it with friends and colleagues.