Six amazing female tech entrepreneurs in London, share their success stories as well as their challenges and advocate for Gender Equality.
Taking part in this inspiring and honest discussion held at Croydon Tech City last week were:
- Maya Gura, CEO MissBeez
- Suki Fuller, CEO Miribure
- Claire Cockerton, CEO EntiQ
- Jennifer Arcuri, CEO HackerHouse
- Ghislaine Boddington, CEO Body<Data<Space
- Sarah Luxford, Croydon Tech City
In the series of videos below, you will learn:
- How Maya is using beauty tech, a juicy market of $400bn, to empower women
- Why women are likely to wait for another 80 years to achieve parity
- Unconscious bias women face in the workplace and how men can help to fight sexism
- Why female founders should grab the title they deserve…or not
- Challenges faced when fundraising and why Claire has created Fin4fem to educate women founders
- Why you should follow Suki’s advice and not be afraid to be you
- Where the next start-ups ecosystems are forming, the next big trends, and more
For privacy reasons YouTube needs your permission to be loaded.I Accept
Did you like this post? Post your comments below and share it with friends
About Francine Beleyi
Francine Beleyi is a digital strategist, change consultant and entrepreneurial journalist who helps businesses thrive in the digital age. She spends her days speaking with and studying the most successful entrepreneurs in the new economy, and sharing her findings with those who are open to new ideas and want to increase their results. Follow her on Twitter @FrancineBeleyi.
Need some help to define the right digital strategy to grow your business? Book a complimentary call with Francine today for a confidential discussion.